The Ultimate College Checklist for 8th Graders
A free guide highlighting easy ways your family can start preparing for college immediately.
College prep already? Yes, but don't fret it!
While 8th grade may seem early, it’s actually the perfect time to start honing in on specific priorities, traits, and skills that will help your student in the long run.
The best part? By starting early, you’ll avoid a large portion of the stress that happens around a student’s junior and senior years.
What you'll learn:
- Essential traits to start cultivating today
- The secret ingredient to a college-ready foundation
- Specific skills for academic success
- A unique way extracurriculars make a big difference
- How emotion impacts every step of the journey